The NWG Innovation Festival aims to bring together the best innovative minds, using design ‘sprint’ thinking to explore and create new solutions to some of the biggest social and environmental challenges we face.
Some of the big questions under consideration during Innovation Festival 2018 are:
• Blue planet (Teenage Sprint) - How can we reduce the impact of single use plastics?
• Every drop counts - How can we reduce water consumption by 110l by 2025?
• Starting from scratch – How do you build the perfect water company?
• What is the future of transport?
• How can business improve the lives of people who are visually impaired?
• Turning the tide – How can we help prevent flooding?
Stay tuned as we'll be announcing how to get involved soon. While you're waiting, why not take a look at some of the highlights from last year?!